There is some new news I wanted to share with you. First, I will be having a challenge starting today and carrying on till next week. The rules of this challenge are quite simple. Since Earth Day is coming up, the challenge is to make something out of recycled materials.
The rules are:
1. You MUST use recycled materials for this project, BUT are allowed to use things that are not recycled materials only for a small part of your project or to decorate it.
2. Be creative! You could make an animal, an abstract design, or any other thing you want to make. After you finish your project, you must put it on your blog,(picture) and give us the link in the comments!
Suggestions For Materials You May Want To Use:
Things From An Old Art Project
Sequens(glittery dot-like thingies)
Maybe a little bit of newspaper? Or any other ideas you may have! Remember this is your project, and you can use ANY recycled materials you may have. I hope you will participate, and don't think of this as a waste of time. Please, that will be very upsetting if you think that way. Think of it as another fun thing to do when you have some time over the weekend or next week. Remember to post a picture on your blog when you finish, and leave a link below so that we all can see your beautiful project!
Have fun everyone, and I can't wait to see all of your beautiful projects!
Hi blogger friends! Whoa! It has been a month since I have posted and I am very sorry! Lately, I have been very busy and forgot all about blogging. For all of the supporters and blogger friends who have loved this blog and have looked every day for a new post since February 27th, a huge thank you to all of you! Before I end this post, I would like to say that I am back and I will post as frequently as I can, but it will never take me this long again!
Thanks for reading!
Hi readers and bloggers,
Yes. It's me, Saanvi. I'm still alive and I am back! I know I haven't been regularly following my promises about frequently posting, but at least it hasn't been a month since the last post! I was very busy going on my Wordpress Writing Blog, customizing it, and posting to it, even though I really only have a few posts, but I have updated my pages. If you want to visit it, use the button below and click!
That was a short update, and I'll post regularly this time around, okay? Now I have to visit my Wordpress blog and update it too for a post today, so if you want to see another post from me, wait on my writing site for a couple of minutes and I will post as soon as I can!
Thanks everyone for sticking around, and hoping there will be a post around soon! Thank you to all my wonderful supporters, and bloggers!
Hi, bloggers! I wanted to put up a post yesterday, but Weebly wasn't working. So lately, I have working on my 3rd novel, and it is coming out great!
My other websites are doing great too! And now, on with the post!
So, I guess I'll just end that post, since it was only an update. Another excuse is that I don't know what to post on this post. I would love if you could comment below and tell me what kinds of posts you have loved, so I could post accordingly! Also on the page, Comments and Suggestions From Readers Like You, scroll down until you find a survey. You'll know it's a survey because it will have questions. Scroll till you see it!
Unf0rtunately, I didn't like my blogspot writing blog, so I deleted it. I created one with Wordpress! Click here to check it out!
On my writing blog with Blogspot you may have noticed I said you can see a link to the website. It is true. Sorry for noy posting lately as I was very busy this week with everything. Of course, that is not an excuse for not posting. This is a notice that I will post more. To find out the real reason why I was not posting, visit the writing blog which you will find on the page with my other websites.
So, I've been blogging for a year now, and I would like to share some blog tips on how to receive traffic, write good blog posts, and overall, make your blog unique.
Make Your Blog Unique
These are tips on how to make your blog unique.
1. First, your blog should fit your interests and your personality. If you are a "book worm" who likes to read, then maybe your blog should be about books. If you like greenish- blue and wood color, then that would be a good theme for you. Visit: www.books1589.weebly.com (my friend Claire's blog) and look at the way she customized hers, based on her interests and choice of colors.
2. You can add whatever pages you like, and images you think fit your content. If you are a person who looks for unique images and by that I mean, cute kinda like a polar bear conveying your message, maybe insert that image. Are there certain pages you think your blog will need? Do you want a separate page with extras and a different one for yourself? What content will these pages have?
Writing Blog Posts
3. Style. The way you write will also make your blog unique, and good. If you are a person who likes to write in a humorous style(unlike me) then maybe show that through what you write. The thing is, your posts should reflect your personality.
4. Content. What you write also makes a difference. What will your post be about? Will you give tips or lists? Information? Lifestyle? Apart from deciding what your post will be about, think about how you will write it. That goes back to your style and different ways to write. The way I write depends on what I write about. If you're like me, you write in different ways.
5. Extras- Do you want to add images in the blog post to reinforce your point? Do you want to add a quote from a famous person about your view of something? Do you want to include a link to some work you have done related to that topic? Any pages/websites to link to? Thinking about these things may also help you write a good blog post.
And then there is blog traffic. How do you get readers to visit your blog/site? Leave a comment?
6. The most common way that I get readers to visit my blog/site is by commenting on other people's sites. When you comment on other people's sites, readers usually read the comments. If they find a link to your website, they may want to visit it.
7. Spread the word! Send a link to friends/family and ask them to tell their friends! That way, a lot of people will visit your site. It's like when if you tell someone something you heard on the news, that information spreads. Same way, spread the word about your website.
8. Use social media. If you have a Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook account(unlike me), use social media and leave a link to your website. However, make sure to be safe by using social media, and don't reveal personal info. For more info, click on the button to view my blog rules:
9. Ask your family and friends. Tell them to share your website, but to a limit. Be careful about how many people you ask them to share it with. It is probably not a good idea sharing it with too many people. There should be a limit. It's not safe for everyone to get to know your website, and it is not needed for every single person in the whole world to know about it. You're not doing it to be famous. You do it because you like to blog.
Those were my 9 tips, so I hope those will help you to blog and grow your blog!
I have started a new writing blog, but not with Weebly! This time I did it with BlogSpot. Visit my new blog by clicking below, but don't forget to visit this blog, and on this blog, visit the page "My Other Websites" and see what other amazing websites I've created on Weebly!
Now join in the fun here:
Hi everyone! I haven't done a list since August, and I really enjoy making these top-ten lists, so I'll do one today! The subject is: My Top Ten Favorite Bloggers.
Saanvi's Favorite Bloggers
10. Brittany- Hello Bubblegum
Brittany's design is cute and fits her blog perfectly. Her font is beautiful, and most of all, her posts are great reads!
Visit her amazing blog by clicking below:
9. Zelus- My Hopeful Pencil
First, Zelus's blog is not just an ordinary blog. It is amazing. His posts are always great reads, and his pages and design overall fit the style of his blog is just too... too... good.
Read his thoughts by clicking below:
8. Miss Internet- Miss Internet
Great blog! Design is amazing! The posts are great, and whatever is on each page makes perfect sense, and by that I mean, that they suit the page. I don't know how to explain that.
Visit online by clicking below:
7. GirlRadio- Nerd Glasses & Wanderlust
Amazing font and posts! I love the about me page! Cool blog!
Visit her cool blog by clicking below:
6. Rose- It's Looking A Bit Mitty!
I just discovered her blog a few minutes ago, but she is number 6! Design is perfect, posts look good, and pages are fantastic! Awesome job customizing this blog!
Visit Rose's fantastic blog below, and before I give the link, one sentence: It's Looking A Bit Mitty!
5. Morning- The Ups and Downs of My Not-so-Average Life
One word: Awesome! It is such a good blog, Morning!
Click below to join the ups-and-downs of your life as well with Morning:
4. Vivian- Day-Dreamer, Night Thinker
That is exactly what you are! Your blog represents just that, and I am happy to see this wonderful blog grow, and I am very grateful you have started it!
3. Dani- The Dani Jones Blog
2. Rhiannon- A Little Red Notebook
Awesome blog! Join in the fun by clicking above:
But anyways, I just like everyone's blogs that I nominated up here. It's not in any order, even if I have numbered it.
But I will announce my favorite blogger:
1 is Noor from A Little Bit of Sunshine!
Awesome posts, pages, one sentence I have to say:
It's A Little Bit of Sunshine!
Click below to experience the "sunshine"!
That was the list! Remember, if you want me to check out your blog, leave your link in the comments below!
It's me again. I changed my mind. I am going to announce winners today! I just couldn't wait to tell you!
Dun dun dun!
And the winner is...
Wait for it...
Great job, Kaushik! I loved your poem! I won't display his poem until I have his permission(it is copyrighted), but attached is your certificate!
Kaushik, let me know where you want your poem to be on this blog!
Click to set custom HTML
Author: Avatar Image
Hi my name is Saanvi and I am the author of this blog. I am a very smart person and have many different interests. I have long hair. And TRUST me, that IS NOT how I look!