So lately, I have been busy. But I have been thinking about new post ideas, and I have found one! This is a fun post describing 100 reasons why I am who I am!
1. I am Saanvi
2. I am a dreamer
3. I am creative
4. I write
5. I would like to learn how to cook new things
6. I am a blogger
7. I am a reader
8. I swim
9. I am a daughter
10. I am a niece
11. I am a sister
12. I have awesome friends
13. I am the fastest typist in my class
14. I am strong
15. I am a learner
16. I am clever
17. I love the sound of rain and the cool refreshing drops
18. I love beautiful sights
19. I am special
20. I won't ever be perfect, but I am still awesome!
21. I am right
22. I am wrong
23. I love to eat
24. I love sleeping
25. I like to have fun
26. I have a life
27. I do not have stage fright(naturally)
28. I am able to speak in front of others and have great communication skills(naturally)
29. I have dark eyes
30. I am a dancer
31. I am colorful
32. I am happy
33. I love music!
34. I am a straight A student
35. I have a phone
36. I love technology
37. I have a personal computer
38. I am free
39. I laugh- at almost anything if it makes me laugh; when someone else laughs, I laugh too
40. I am an excited person- sometimes too excited
41. I love acting
42. I play the violin
43. I am a discoverer
44. I am a creator- I create original things
45. I make up stories
46. I can speak 4 languages(am still learning two of them)
47. I am a female
48. I am important
49. I am cared for
50. I am me for a reason
51. I love websites(and creating them)
52. I am a scientist
53. I have a pet turtle
54. I love stuffed animals
55. I am an artist
56, I was born first
57. I make videos
58. I have many board games
59. I am a girl
60. I think differently than others
61. I am a princess- all girls are
62. I am noble
63. My favorite season is probably spring
64. I haven't ever tried Nutella
65. I am proud of where I come from
66. I will never stop learning
67. I make mistakes
68. My favorite color is pink
69. I am brave
70. I am crazy
71. I have an email-with Gmail- (ooh that rhymes!)
72. I had a lot of "firsts" when I was just 6 years old-my first phone, my first email for example
73. I grow and will never stop growing
74. I am an Indian
75. I am a painter
76. I have a heart; I experience both good and bad, but my heart still beats as alive as ever
77. I am an ambivert
78. I love watching movies
79. I am playful
80, I love Disney
81. I have faith in God
82. I am unique
83. I am different
84, I love Harry Potter
85, I am a night owl- have trouble waking up in the morning
86. I write poetry
87. I like traveling
88. There will never be another person that will be me-they may have the same name, but I am one of a kind
89. I love who I am
90. I am passionate
91. I have different interests(as I have already listed)
92. I rarely take pictures
93. I am a teacher
94. I bike(cycle)
95. I live in America
96. I am more of a sweet than sour person-I do like lemonade though
97. I am a fashionista
98. I love dresses, love pink, and look pretty in almost anything I wear
100. I'm me, that's my power
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed this long list of why I'm me! I thought of it as a fun way to do a "about me list" but it took me a long time to write. Probably an hour. I was inspired by Nabila from
What makes you who you are? Comment below! Be sure to share with friends if you liked this post.
So I am now inspired to do more quality posts, and I've seen so many movies recently that I would love to share them with you, oh, and Happy New Year 2017!
Movies I've watched(and loved)
*not in any particular order
1. Well, actually, I have seen all of the Lord of the Rings movies. This series is about One Ring, which has been lost for centuries. Evil forces have been looking for it in the past years, but it is up to a hobbit named Frodo Baggins, to destroy the ring in the fires of Mountain Doom where it was forged. I would give this series a rating of 4.9.
2. I have also watched A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, which is about a man named Ebeneezer Scrooge. He is a man who is constantly working, and lives in the house that was once shared between him and Jacob Marley, his partner and dear friend in life and business. Scrooge does not like Christmas. In fact, he hates it! But in this beautiful story, he will soon discover the true meaning of Christmas! I have learned many lessons from this story, and this story has really inspired me to think beyond.
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Grinch is one grumpy Who! He hates Christmas, and decides to ruin Christmas for all of the citizens in Whoville. Joined by his dog, Max, he wants to do everything he can to ruin their Christmas. But when he encounters a young girl named Cindy Lou Who, he may just change his mind and discover what Christmas really means. This is a very nice movie, and I would reccommend you watch it. I found the mayor pretty disgusting, with his grumpy attitude toward the Grinch, thinking he was the best.
4. Wall- E
In the distant future, a small waste-collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.
So that's about it! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
What movies did you watch? Have you watched any of the movies I listed? Let me know in the comments below and once again, I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry for not blogging in a very long time! This time, I will have a fixed schedule for blogging, and I'll try to blog like I used to, with more graphics, and without too many breaks in between!
Liked this post? Check out my website: blizzardsbooks.wordpress.com for more book recommendations, book reviews, movie reviews, and my favorite quotes! Blizzard's Books is definitely better than this blog, but I'm improving it! There are some really good posts on this website; it's just that I am not happy with all the dilly dally these days. I have just been so busy with homework and my instrument and so many things, but this year, I will make time for my blog. I will make it the best it can be. So please read it. Enjoy it and comment!
Oh my gosh! I haven't posted for a while! But
Well, I now I've made my resolutions already. I even have a way to keep track! So basically what I did is on the first few lines of a page, I wrote down my 4 goals for the year. Then, I made a key using the three colors: red, yellow, and green. Can you see a connection? (The traffic lights!). Red represents that all of my goals were not followed for that day(or that I missed 3 or more), yellow representing that most of my goals were done(1/2), and green representing that all goals were followed, or at least 3. Then I made my own calendar for January and February. I still have to make it for my other months, but you get the idea!
Since it is a new year, that means a new start, and so as you may have noticed, I've changed the theme of my blog! I hope that in this new year, I will be able to continue the blogging that I used to do, without breaks in between. I want to be able to make quality posts and spend part of my free time on blogging. This year, I am going to try my absolute best to be a good blogger, so please, please enjoy my blog! Continue to love all my posts and thanks for your support, those of you who have been there!
Once again, Happy New Year and try my way to track your goals if you want!
I have been very active on A Notebook One Pen And Me(my writing site) and Blizzard's Books(my book reviews site).
I did a Harry Potter post and it can be found at my writing site:
Are you all ready for a spooky, fun-filled Halloween? It's tomorrow! I am going to be Princess Snow White, and we will have a class party tomorrow at school. Our community has also planned a parade later in the evening. What will you do on Halloween? Who will you be?
Let me know in the comments below!
I have been so busy with schoolwork that I never got a chance to post on this blog! Well, not exactly. I posted to A Notebook, One Pen, and Me(my writing blog) and Blizzard's Books(book reviews site). But I have changed A Notebook, One Pen, and Me's style. I made it pink and put a rabbit next to the title. To check it out go here:
So, I have a question for you: do you think this blog also needs a new look/ style? Should I add more different types of posts? Which posts? Comment below and let me know what you think!
Whoosh! I can't believe that it is already the start of August. And I am so excited to announce that in 5 days, I will have my 1 year blogging anniversary! Big surprise!
Welcome August, and I look forward to more blogging, connecting with others, and a new year of school! More to come tomorrow...
thanks for all your support and comments!!
Sorry for not posting in a while! Actually, for the past few days, I have been improving my 7th website(So many websites, I know right?),
This website of mine is about book reviews, book recommendations, and I share my thoughts about reading and writing. Although I have been really busy, I will still post for you because I love blogging. I also know how to design photos- rather edit them- I mean, and I've been doing that too. This summer(yay! I going to have a blogging anniversary in August soon!) my family and I are going to explore Italy and I will share my experiences with you all once we are back. So thank you all for staying here, and whoever waited for my posts to come back, thank you very much!
Sorry for not posting in a long time! I was so busy with summer plans I didn't have time for my blog! I am quite tired right now, so I cannot post what I wanted to. Let's see... perhaps I have some time tomorrow.
See you then! Until then, feel free to visit my other websites too!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It has been two MONTHS since my last post. I actually knew this, and was more active on my WordPress writing blog, because I didn't really have an idea for a post. So today, I would just like to announce that I am back, and I will be posting to this blog. Right now, I am going to head over to my WordPress site to post a poem.
See you there!
Click to set custom HTML
Author: Avatar Image
Hi my name is Saanvi and I am the author of this blog. I am a very smart person and have many different interests. I have long hair. And TRUST me, that IS NOT how I look!