Do you like seeing movies and going to the theater? Good news! In my opinion, I would credit these movies as the best summer movies released because of these reasons:
1. Minions: I would credit this movie as my favorite this summer because the movie is fun and entertaining and it really makes you want to laugh and keep watching.
2. The Wizard of Oz: I would say that this is the second best movie because it is adventurous and a great movie for kids to watch and understand values.
3. Toy Story 3 would be the third movie that would be the best because the characters in the movie and the story told is amazing.
4. Wreck-it-Ralph: Wreck-it-Ralph shows you that you don’t have to perfect to be a good person, and that you don’t have to be ashamed of what you love. It expresses some of the values children and adults need to know about. Very good movie!
5. Finding Nemo: Finding Nemo is another great movie of all time. It shows that parents can’t stop young children from learning and taking risks, otherwise they will always want the parent’s protection and not want to take risks. But also that the child should listen to the parent because the parent knows what is best for their children.
These are awesome movies!
Click to set custom HTML
Author: Avatar Image
Hi my name is Saanvi and I am the author of this blog. I am a very smart person and have many different interests. I have long hair. And TRUST me, that IS NOT how I look!